Servosity VMware Disaster Recovery
5 minute setup for On-premise and Cloud protection of all Virtual Machines, purpose-built for Managed Service Providers
Servosity VMware Disaster Recovery is the easiest way for Managed Service Providers to protect clients’ VMware environment On-premise, Off-site, and in Cloud. This new offering combines the best of agentless VMware hypervisor-level protection and best of breed Granular Recovery of Files, Active Directory, SQL, Exchange and more. Servosity VMware DR is unique because it works with nearly all VMware products including ESXi, ESX, vCenter, Server and the free version of ESXi.
Servosity VMware Disaster Recovery is software only, no appliance or hardware required, and works with any storage for On-premise data protection. MSPs can now obtain near real time Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) with Continuous data protection (CDP), Changed Block Tracking (CBT), Incremental delta-merging, and block-level delta technology.
Servosity VMware DR allows MSPs to select individual guests, disks, or files to protect and recover. MSPs have the ability to retrieve the raw VMDK, files within a VM, restore directly to the original VMWare production environment or an alternate host. Servosity VMware DR gives the power and control of an unlimited retention policy with sophisticated settings for local and/or Cloud retention.
- - Agentless Hypervisor-level backup
- - Software Only, No Appliance Required, works with your own storage
- - Works with all Versions of VMware ESX/ESXi, ESXi Free, vCenter and more
- - Fast backups with Changed Block Tracking (CBT), Incremental forever strategy including Incremental delta-merging, and block-level delta technology.
- - Continuous data protection (CDP) for near real-time Recovery Point Objective (RPO).
- - Granular Recovery of Files, Active Directory, SQL, Exchange and more
- - Backup any Virtual Machine VMware
- - Ability to retrieve VMDK, files, or restore directly to VMWare or an alternate host.
- - Select which disks from within a VM or which files to backup
- - Unlimited Retention Policy with advanced settings for local vs Cloud retention
- - Pricing scales for MSPs with customers with 2 VMs or 2,000+ VMs
- - Licensed per VM, not per host - making it easier for MSPs to protect multiple clients for less money
“Servosity is purpose-built for MSPs, and Servosity VMware Backup is no exception.” said Damien Stevens, Founder & CEO, Servosity. “We built Servosity VMware backup specifically for MSPs to centrally manage all of their clients, both On-premise and Cloud, through our multi-tenant management portal. This allows MSPs to setup optional self-service access for their clients. Our single pane of glass and agentless VMware backup makes this the easiest way to setup, monitor, and manage VMware Backup for MSPs.”
Servosity is demonstrating VMware DR live March 4th at 1:30PM EST. Attendees of this webinar will receive a limited time offer for double the Servosity VMware DR protection for the same price.
Register now atwww.servosity.com/webinars