Servosity Disaster Recovery is Launched!
The DR Server and DR Desktop disaster recovery solutions enable providers to perform a Bare Metal Recovery that is dissimilar to physical hardware or recovery of VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines. The DR Desktop solution is designed for computers running desktop operating systems, while the DR Server is made for server operating systems.
- -- Bare Metal Recovery to Dissimilar hardware, VMWare, Hyper-V, and VirtualBox
- -- Local, Network, and Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery
- -- Purpose built for MSPs and IT Resellers
- -- No Hardware Required
- -- Geographically Redundant SAS-70 Type II Cloud
- -- Recover a server, desktop, or laptop in just minutes
- -- Disaster Recovery with snapshots to the Network and Cloud every 15 minutes
Servosity Disaster Recovery Server and Desktop offer the ability to backup physical and virtual machines as well as recover to any physical or virtual machine. Servosity believes that traditional disaster recovery solutions can be prohibitively expensive for MSPs and IT Resellers serving the SMB market, and has geared its new solutions specifically for these customers. The solutions not only work on physical machines but on VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V and other systems. No hardware is required, and services are offered through pay-as-you-go pricing, making them an attractive choice for the SMB segment.
The solutions support the Windows Desktop and Server families as well as Microsoft SQLServer, Exchange Server and Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V. Additional platforms support include Mac, Linux, Unix, vmware and Oracle VirtualBox.
We are hosting Webinars to cover capabilities, pricing, and answer all your questions.
What are you waiting for?