Servosity Hyper-V Cloud Disaster Recovery
5 minute setup for On-premise and Cloud protection of all Virtual Machines
Servosity, Disaster Recovery for Managed Service Providers (MSPs), today announced the launch of Servosity Hyper-V DR to it’s existing offerings of VMware DR, Physical DR, and it’s file backup products.
Servosity Hyper-V DR is the easiest way for Managed Service Providers to protect clients’ Hyper-V environment On-premise, Off-site, and in Cloud. This new hybrid offering combines the best of agentless Hyper-V hypervisor-level protection and best of breed Granular Recovery of Files, Active Directory, SQL Databases, Exchange, Exchange Database Availability Group (DAG), Exchange item-level recovery, and more. Servosity Hyper-V DR is unique because it enables you to protect Hyper-V Clusters and Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV). It is the only Disaster Recovery offering that can protect the Hyper-V Hosts in addition to the VMs.
Register for Live Demo now at www.servosity.com/webinars
Hyper-V DR Features:
– 5 Minutes setup for On-Premise and Cloud
– Agentless Hypervisor-level backup
– Software Only, No Appliance Required, works with your own storage
– Works with all Versions of Hyper-V
– Hyper-V Clusters and Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV)
– Protect Hyper-V Host in addition to the VMs
– Fast backups with Incremental forever strategy including Incremental delta-merging, and block-level delta technology.
– Continuous data protection (CDP) for near real-time Recovery Point Objective (RPO).
– Granular Recovery of Files, Active Directory, SQL, Exchange, Exchange Database Availability Group (DAG), Exchange item-level recovery, and more
– Backup any Hyper-V Virtual Machine
– Ability to retrieve VHD, files, or restore directly to Hyper-V or an alternate host.
– Select which disks from within a VM or which files to backup
– Unlimited Retention Policy with advanced settings for local vs Cloud retention
– Pricing scales for MSPs with customers with 2 VMs or 2,000+ VMs
– Licensed per VM, not per host – making it easier for MSPs to protect multiple clients for less money
Servosity Hyper-V DR is software only, no appliance or hardware required, and works with any storage for On-premise data protection. MSPs can now obtain near real time Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) with built-in Continuous data protection (CDP), delta-merging, and block-level delta technology.
Servosity Hyper-V DR allows MSPs to select individual guests, disks, emails, or files to protect and recover. MSPs have the ability to retrieve the raw VHD, files within a VM, restore directly to the original Hyper-V production environment or an alternate host. Servosity Hyper-V DR gives the power and control of an unlimited retention policy with sophisticated settings for local and/or Cloud retention.
“Servosity Hyper-V DR was built to address the need for simple Hyper-V protection for SMBs.” said Damien Stevens, Founder & CEO, Servosity. “We built Servosity Hyper-V DR specifically for MSPs to centrally manage all clients, both On-premise and Cloud, through our multi-tenant and brandable web portal. This allows MSPs to setup optional self-service access for their clients. Our single pane of glass and agentless Hyper-V DR makes this the easiest way to setup, monitor, and manage Hyper-V DR for MSPs.”
Servosity Hyper-V DR is designed for MSPs with simple pricing without any per-socket or per-host fees. The pricing allows the MSP to cost-effectively scale up or down, whether their environment is 2 VMs on a single Hyper-V machine or a 2,000 VM Hyper-V Cluster.
Servosity Hyper-V DR is available immediately for Managed Service Providers starting at less than $5 per month without any per-socket or per-host fees. Servosity is demonstrating Hyper-V DR live March 19th at 2:00PM EST. Attendees of this webinar will receive a limited time offer for double the Servosity Hyper-V DR protection for the same price.
Register now at www.servosity.com/webinars
Hyper-V DR Product Page: http://www.servosity.com/tour/hyper-v-disaster-recovery
Hyper-V DR Product Comparison: http://www.servosity.com/tour/product-comparison/detailed
Servosity combines industry leading Support with Disaster Recovery for Virtual, Physical, and Cloud to be protected On-premise, Off-site, and the Cloud. Servosity’s suite of products offer Disaster Recovery for VMware, Hyper-V, Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Mac protection. In the event of a disaster, MSPs and VARs can launch business operations in minutes. Find out more at www.servosity.com.